Workplace Wellness Programs
The practitioners at the Lakeline Wellness Center are committed to helping your employees achieve a healthier lifestyle.
We offer a program that contains wellness education and personalized consultations.
Our corporate wellness program consists of several components.
- Employee Survey: Initial survey to determine priority of employee health concerns and desired services
- Educational Seminars: Monthly lectures focused on addressing employees’ largest health concerns
Sample topics: cardiovascular health, pain management, digestive health, immune/allergy support (see Supplement A for full listing)
- Labs and screening: On-site health screenings, including lab and testing services, and the option to schedule a comprehensive consultation off-site at a discount
- On-site appointments: follow-up appointments and weekly or biweekly acupuncture and/or chiropractic sessions
- Annual Evaluations: yearly employee surveys and health metrics to demonstrate measureable improvements
Who We Are:
Our expert staff is composed of naturopathic and chiropractic physicians, nurses, nutritionists, herbalists, acupuncturists, massage therapists, and counselors including:
- Dr. Victor Carsrud, DC, MBBS, MS, DABCI, DCBCN
- Jane Yu, L.Ac.
- Chuck Miears, LPC
The fee structure for these programs can be completely company-subsidized, employee paid, or a combination as determined by the needs of the customer and are determined by extent of services and the number of your employees involved.
Health Lectures Include:
Labs and Tests offered Include:
Labs and Testing Offered: